- Powerful anti-bacterial and antifungal activity.
- Strong astringent and germicidal action.
- Safe, effective and easy first aid for all skin damage and infections.
- No added pharmaceutical drugs.
- Smooth, easy to apply zinc cream base.
- All natural ingredients.
- Protects a wide variety of wounds and abrasions.
- Controls infection of skin wounds.
- Controls fungal skin infections.
- Protects skin wounds whilst simultaneously encouraging healing.
- For use on a wide variety of skin ailments including minor skin wounds, rope burns, greasy heel, rain scald, mud fever and skin irritations associated with girth galls and cracked heels.
- Able to be used in conjunction with Ranvet Dermaguard Wash to control fungal infections in horses and camels.
Directions For Use
Clean dirt or dried discharge from the area of application. Apply Ranvet White Healer liberally to the affected area once or twice daily until the condition is resolved.
Nil Meat Withholding Period.
Active Constituents per KG
Zinc Oxide 500g
Melaleuca Oil 20g
Poly/Cotton blend with approximately 70% polyester and 30% cotton.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Within Australia we deliver all our orders via Australia Post - orders will be charged a flat rate of $15 AUD for Standard Australia Post.
If orders are received before 1pm (Eastern Standard Time) on a business day, it will be sent on that day. We try hard to deliver your order within 2 days but it will be longer if you live in a remote area.
Returns & Refunds
We are happy to exchange your product for a credit note on the strict conditions that it is: Within 30 days of purchase. The product is unworn, unwashed and in original condition. Must have all tags still attached. The receipt must be included with the return. Once your return is received at our store you will be issued with a Credit Note Voucher via email, which will allow you to repurchase any item of your choice. We regret that Saddleworld is unable to refund any shipping costs under any circumstance.